Interactive Seminars Featuring Dr. Kenneth Cohn and Nationally Known Co-presenters
- Do you need to improve your practice environment and boost your organization’s performance?
- Will your participants benefit from talking in person with dynamic thought-leaders who are in touch with today’s rapidly changing healthcare marketplace?
- Would you like to leverage multiple formats that teach healthcare professionals onsite and continue the process for months afterward?
As an ACHE faculty member who has spoken at state hospital association meetings in Alaska, Iowa, Maine, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wisconsin, and member of the AHA’s Health Education Forum, Speaker’s Express, Dr. Cohn understands and empathizes with the continuing challenge that you face to provide relevant, cutting-edge content to your healthcare professionals in this decade of transformation.
To that end, Healthcare Collaboration offers a novel method of pairing established speakers in an interactive program that gives your meeting participants field-tested strategies, tactics, and tools that they can implement as soon as they return to the office, which will help them, for example to:
- Position your hospital as a top choice
- Implement new medical staff models
- Prepare for Accountable Care Organizations
- Deal with hospital and service-line consolidation
- Plan for the next disaster
For a pdf list of tandem talk speakers with bios, please click here.
When you are ready to work with established speakers to meet and exceed your audience’s expectations, please contact email@example.com or dial 978-834-6089 to set up an appointment to speak with Dr. Cohn. We look forward to serving your needs and delighting your participants with fresh content, presented in a lively, entertaining format.