Dr. Kenneth Cohn is a passionate educator who has brought dividends of improved collaboration to communities in 41 states where he has worked.
As a practicing surgeon, MBA, speaker, author, and cancer survivor, Dr. Cohn has a gift for connecting with people, facilitating discussion, and moving forward on an action plan to improve care for communities where he works. His most requested programs at meetings and retreats he is asked to facilitate are:
- A Call to Action: Moving Forward in the Face of Uncertainty
- Accelerating Physician-Hospital Integration: Moving from Me to We
- Building a Culture of Collaboration from the Ground Up
- Engaging Physicians to Improve Quality and Safety and Cut Costs
To learn more about how your organization can benefit from Dr. Cohn’s field-tested experience, please contact him today. To arrange a telephone conversation, please write to email@example.com or call (978) 834.6089.
- Dr Cohn’s presentation “Making Sense of Healthcare Reform” provided important information on healthcare reform, implications of Accountable Care Organizations, and ways to provide more coordinated, cost-effective care for our community.
- Participants commented: “Dr Cohn is an excellent speaker”; “Valuable discussion”; “Interesting, thought provoking”; “Move forward with ideas presented;” “Well done, need more.” Dr. Cohn can be a valuable resource to any organization interested in preparing itself for an uncertain but no doubt challenging future. -Daniel Rissi, MD VP/Chief Medical and Clinical Operations Officer
- Dr Cohn is an expert on physician and management collaboration. His presentation was a perfect fit for our group: dynamic, practical and packed with insight into how to overcome barriers and use new approaches to align ourselves for better outcomes and improved relationships.
- Some of the comments were: “Very Energetic Speaker”; “Great Communication Tips”; “Great Presentation”; “The information and the way it was presented by Dr Cohn were thought-provoking and interesting”; “Great Motivator”; “Provided very useful info and insight in an entertaining way;” “Wonderful! And very thought provoking info”; “Wow, thank you for this growth opportunity;” “Great Speaker and very knowledgeable and well versed” ; “Very engaging.” – Janet Pursley, RN, BSN, MBA, Mercy Advanced Health Management Institute Executive Director
- My greatest appreciation for your participation in the Physician Summit! You delivered beautifully! I have heard great compliments about your ‘down to earth’ style and ‘to the point’ message you brought. The doctors connected with you and were able to see themselves in it. The stories were perfect! I couldn’t be more pleased! – Herdley O. Paolini, Ph.D., L.P., Director, Physician Support Services, Florida Hospital
- Thanks for your tremendous contribution to our retreat this past weekend. I have had several people mention how informative and useful your presentation, “Physician-Hospital Integration: Moving from Me to We,” was to them, especially in light of the changes we are seeing in our industry and in relation to where we are with our strategic imperatives. We could not have registered the level of success achieved without you.- G. Mark O’Bryant, President & Chief Executive Officer, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, Inc.
When you need a dynamic speaker to engage your physicians and hospital leaders to improve clinical and financial performance, please contact Dr. Cohn today. To download Dr. Cohn’s media kit, please click here. To arrange a telephone conversation, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 834.6089.