The following articles are available for you to download, once you fill out the form below.
Submitting your top question will help us improve our service to you. Thank you for visiting our site:
- Cohn KH. Berman J, Chaiken B, Green D, Green M, Morrison D, Scherger JE. Engaging Physicians to Adopt Healthcare Information Technology. Journal of Healthcare Management 2009; 54(5):291-300.
- Cohn KH, Friedman L, Allyn TR. The tectonic plates are shifting: cultural change versus mural dyslexia. Frontiers of Health Service Management. 2007; 24(1): 11-26, 41-43, reprinted with permission, Health Administration Press, Chicago. Winner of the 2009 Dean Conley Award.
- Cohn KH. The structured dialogue process: A successful approach for partnering with physicians. Click, The Online Journal of the American College of Physician Executives, 3/20/2002.
- Cohn KH, Peetz ME. Surgeon frustration: Contemporary problems, practical solutions. Contemporary Surgery. 2003;59(2):76-85.
- Cohn KH, Allyn TR, Reid R. Structured Dialogue Between Physicians and Administrators Yields Positive Results. The Physician Executive. 2006; 32(4):22-25.
- Cohn KH. Turn Irritation into Inspiration: Six Ways to Put Physicians’ Perspectives to Work in Your Practice. MGMA Connexion. 2007; 7(1):26-27.
- Cohn KH. Medical Staff Relations: A Practicing Physician’s Perspective. San Diego Physician. 2008; 95(6):24-32, reprinted with permission, San Diego Physician.
- Cohn KH. A Practicing Surgeon Dissects Issues in Physician Hospital Relations. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2009; 54(1):5-10, reprinted with permission, Health Administration Press, Chicago.
- Cohn KH. Changing Physician Behavior Through Involvement and Collaboration. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2009; 54(2):80-86, reprinted with permission, Health Administration Press, Chicago.
- Cohn KH. Harlow DC. Field-tested Strategies for Physician Recruitment and Contracting. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2009; 54(3):151-158, reprinted with permission, Health Administration Press, Chicago.
- Cohn KH. Bethancourt B, Simington M. The Lifelong Iterative Process of Physician Retention. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2009; 54(4):220-226.
- Cohn KH. Changing of The Guard. Healthcare Executive Magazine. Jan/Feb 2015; Vol 30, No.1:78-79.
- Cohn, KH. Training for Physician Engagement. TD Magazine. May 2015; 58-62.
Other articles written by Dr. Cohn include:
- Cohn KH, Schwartz RW. Business plan writing for physicians. Am J Surg 2002;184(2):114-120.
- Schwartz RW, Cohn KH. The necessity for physician involvement in strategic planning healthcare organizations. Am J Surg, 2002;184(3):269-278.
- Cohn KH, Allyn TR, Rosenfield R, Schwartz R. Overview of physician ventures. Am J Surg 2005;189(1):4-10.
- Cohn KH, Gill S, Schwartz R. Gaining hospital administrators’ attention: Ways to improve physician-hospital management dialogue. Surgery. 2005; 137:132-140.
- Cohn KH, Algeo S. Stackpoole K, Bowkley CW. Overcoming abrasive interfaces: Implications for nurses in leadership positions. Nurse Leader. 2005; 3(4):53-56.
- Cohn KH, Allyn TR. Making hospital-physician collaboration work. HFM. 2005; 59(10):102-108.
- Cohn KH. Making your time count: Strategies for getting your hospital administrators to work with you. Surgical Rounds. 2005; 28(12):591-594.
- Cohn KH, Allyn TR, Reid R. A strategy for engaging healthcare professionals; Moving from me to we. Journal of Management & Marketing in Healthcare. 2008;1(3):1-11.
Did you find the content to be:
- headed in the direction that you want/ need to go
When you want to spread the word to others in your organization, please invite Dr. Cohn to speak at your next meeting or board retreat.